NEW EMAIL LISTS!
Sign up for just the emails you want to receive; change your subscription or unsubscribe any time.
- Meeting Announcements only: click here to sign up
- Upcoming Events – weekly newsletter: click here to sign up
We will be adding more lists in the near future. Have a suggestion? What type of email or information would you like to receive from us? Let us know here.
The purpose of the Yakima county Democratic Central Committee is to elect Democrats to public office and to promote democratic values within the community.
We assist individuals through training and support to develop leadership skills so they may effectively participate in the community, leading to appointed or elected public office. The Democratic Party actively engages the media, promoting our positions, and supports coalition building around our values.
- Stewardship of the environment
- Service to the community
- Economic, racial, and environmental justice
- Accessible and affordable health care for all
- Safe working conditions and fair, living wages
- Quality public education
- Peaceful resolution of conflict
- Equal opportunity for all
The new Executive Board Members (elected 12-03-2016) for the Yakima County Democratic Central Committee (YCDCC) and 14th Legislative District (LD) for 2016-2018 are as follows:
- Chair, Naomi Whitmore
- Vice Chair, Jack McEntire
- Secretary, Dr. Kay Funk
- Treasurer, Margie Van Cleve
- State Committeewoman, Susan Soto Palmer
- State Commiteeman, Nuno Fernandez
14th Legislative District
- Chair, Elizabeth Figueroa
- Vice Chair, Aaron Case
- State Committeewoman, Patricia Whitefoot
- State Commiteeman, Mathew K.M. Tomaskin
The 15th Legislative District reorganized on January 19th, 2017 and elected the following officers:
15th Legislative District
- Chair, AJ Cooper
- Vice Chair, Walt Braten
- Secretary, Teodora Martinez-Chavez
- Treasurer, Pat Jory
- State Committeewoman, Margie Van Cleve
- State Commiteeman, Gabriel Munoz
We welcome your participation! Not sure where to get started?
- Join our email list: Sign up here
- Find us on Facebook
- Dates and times of the monthly meetings of local party organizations are listed on the calendar
- Become a Precinct Committee Officer
- Volunteer for a campaign
- Register voters
- Attend or teach a workshop
- Become a community advocate for an issue that matters to you
…and much more!
Yakima County Democratic Central Committee
PO Box 121, Yakima WA 98907
email@example.com | 509-452-7197